This will be our last meeting before Summer Camp. Please bring your book, class A or class B uniforms, and be prepared to work on advancement. The meeting will consist of the normal opening activities (flag ceremony, Scout Oath, Scout Law, break up into patrols) followed by expectations for camp and answer any last minute questions.
- Summer Camp preparation
- Expectations for Scouts (schedule, behavior, etc.)
- Packing list
- Parent rotation at Camp (who will be there which days)
- Medical Forms due
- Hand out tickets to sell: Goal of each Scout selling at least 20!
- Spread the word to your neighbors, friends, & relatives
- Tickets are available online or at the door as well
As usual, if you are prepared for a Scoutmaster Conference, please let us know and we will make sure you can work on earning your next rank and merit badge(s).